Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Show Crunch!!

The Atlanta show is less then 48 hours away now! Still have some things to get done for the show so I'm preparing for a long evening at the bench!

Playlist for tonight:

Flyboys - WWI aviation flick


The War That Made America Disc I - PBS production of the French and Indian War


Sharpe's Waterloo - Heard a lot about this series, yet have never seen an episode, should be interesting!

Looking forward to listen/semi watch these movies! Might be hard to top last nights viewing of the 2001 version of The Count of Montecristo though, an amazing and satisfying movie!

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Anders! youre terrible!


I can not comment as fast as you post new ones!


great work as always and well picked horans;)


regards

Andreas

Anders Heintz said...

Hola Andreas,

Aaaw c'mon, not that terrible! I'm tryuing to get back to my normal pace when it comes to figures, just have been struggling a lot lately for some reason. I hope going to the Atlanta show will help bring me out of this figure funk!

I have pictures of about 50 more Horan figures, so hopefully there will be something for everyone!